This work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice and imagery metadata) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (for example, “fair dealing” for the purposes of reporting news under section 103B of the Copyright Act), all other rights are reserved. Bona fide news media organisations only may republish and archive photographs and other material from the OneContact web site for reporting news free of charge subject to the following conditions:
- OneContact origin must be appropriately acknowledged with status at least equal to other credits;
- Users may not purport to license or assign copyright to other parties; and may not charge customers for its intellectual content;
- Material from this web site must not be used in advertising, displays, other web sites, or in any public or mass media context other than reporting news, without specific written authorisation from OneContact; and
OneContact reserves all other rights.
When you look at this web site, our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user’s server address
- the user’s top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc),
- the date and time of visit to the site,
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site visited, and
- the type of browser used
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider’s logs. We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list unless supplied for that reason. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent. This site contains links to other sites. OneContact is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.