- Want to have the freedom and flexibility to choose your own roster?
- Do you excel in an upbeat team environment, driven by sales and commission?
- Want to work in brand new offices overlooking the Wellington harbour?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then OneContact may have the right role for you for you.
OneContact is one of New Zealand’s leading Call Centre operations.
We work with a diverse portfolio of clients and have experienced significant growth and development since our inception in 2013. We provide a safe, dynamic and supportive work environment as well as opportunities for quick career progression and support within the industry.
We are recruiting well spoken, sales minded, professional and energetic candidates.
The freedom to choose your own hours means this is also perfect for backpackers, students, semi retirees, return to work parents or people looking for self-satisfaction to work alongside the largest not for profit organisations.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and exceeding reasonable sales targets
- Reaching out to customers in a professional and polite manner
- Using our software to enter relevant information
- Excellent client representation and promotion
- Brand new offices offering full harbour views
- A range of campaigns to suit your skills
- Excellent ongoing training and support provided for staff
- Staff bonuses and social outings
- Convenient CBD location
- Flexible hours – choose your own roster
- Recognition and progression within the company
Apply for this exceptional opportunity today by either completing the form below, emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 049782577 to find out more.Business Development Manager – Sydney & Wellington
- Establish and drive new business deals
- Support existing contracts and grow key accounts
- Fun and supportive working environment
Opportunities have arisen for Business Development Managers (BDM) based in our Sydney and Wellington offices.
The BDM is responsible for the identification and delivery of business development opportunities consistent with OneContact’s strategic plans.
We are looking for individuals who are people focused, passionate about networking and creating opportunities, have exposure to KPI sales cycles and possess strong relationship building abilities.
You will have excellent time-management skills, be able to work independently and have a honest and ethical moral code and positive attitude in all that you do.
The role will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Business Development and Marketing
- Brand Development and Management
- Building a portfolio of clients in the corporate and not-for-profit sectors
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline
- Create and be accountable for client proposals, presentations and ongoing information
- Increasing the level of market share by winning new business, targeting acquisition of customers who are spending with competing contact centre providers
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven B2B sales experience – essential
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Proven portfolio of new business achievement
- Mature, flexible, honest and reliable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build solid internal and external stakeholder relationships – essential
- Existing business relationships and networks
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please contact Ashima Gawander on (02) 9288 4600 for a confidential discussion alternatively, please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com.