OneContact is currently offering a rewarding and flexible opportunity working alongside some of Australia’s most prominent not-for-profit and corporate organisations
We are seeking people from all demographics: return to work parents, retirees, students, graduates, travellers and candidates who are mature minded would suit this role. Extensive and ongoing training is provided.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a competitive edge and sales understanding
- Sound communication skills
- Mature and reliable work ethic
- Be able to overcome objectives
- Commit to achieving daily and weekly targets & KPI’s
- Be willing to connect with people & build rapport quickly
- Be able to work between 20 – 38 hours per week
- Base rate + Super + Commissions
- Flexible roster – You decide your own weekly shifts
- Short walk from Central Station
- Friendly and diverse work space
- Fun, supportive team work environment
- No previous experience necessary: full training is provided
So if you want career change with the flexibility to work the times YOU want, why wait?
APPLY NOW or call our recruitment team who are ready for a confidential discussion about your career opportunity with OneContact.
P: (02) 7200 0600
- Want to have the freedom and flexibility to choose your own roster?
- Do you excel in an upbeat team environment, driven by sales and commission?
- Want to work in brand new offices overlooking the Wellington harbour?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then OneContact may have the right role for you for you.
OneContact is one of New Zealand’s leading Call Centre operations.
We work with a diverse portfolio of clients and have experienced significant growth and development since our inception in 2013. We provide a safe, dynamic and supportive work environment as well as opportunities for quick career progression and support within the industry.
We are recruiting well spoken, sales minded, professional and energetic candidates.
The freedom to choose your own hours means this is also perfect for backpackers, students, semi retirees, return to work parents or people looking for self-satisfaction to work alongside the largest not for profit organisations.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and exceeding reasonable sales targets
- Reaching out to customers in a professional and polite manner
- Using our software to enter relevant information
- Excellent client representation and promotion
- Brand new offices offering full harbour views
- A range of campaigns to suit your skills
- Excellent ongoing training and support provided for staff
- Staff bonuses and social outings
- Convenient CBD location
- Flexible hours – choose your own roster
- Recognition and progression within the company
Apply for this exceptional opportunity today by either completing the form below, emailing your resume to email@example.com or calling us on 049782577 to find out more.