- Establish and drive new business deals
- Support existing contracts and grow key accounts
- Fun and supportive working environment
Opportunities have arisen for Business Development Managers (BDM) based in our Sydney and Wellington offices.
The BDM is responsible for the identification and delivery of business development opportunities consistent with OneContact’s strategic plans.
We are looking for individuals who are people focused, passionate about networking and creating opportunities, have exposure to KPI sales cycles and possess strong relationship building abilities.
You will have excellent time-management skills, be able to work independently and have a honest and ethical moral code and positive attitude in all that you do.
The role will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Business Development and Marketing
- Brand Development and Management
- Building a portfolio of clients in the corporate and not-for-profit sectors
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline
- Create and be accountable for client proposals, presentations and ongoing information
- Increasing the level of market share by winning new business, targeting acquisition of customers who are spending with competing contact centre providers
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven B2B sales experience – essential
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Proven portfolio of new business achievement
- Mature, flexible, honest and reliable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build solid internal and external stakeholder relationships – essential
- Existing business relationships and networks
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please contact Ashima Gawander on (02) 9288 4600 for a confidential discussion alternatively, please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
OneContact is looking for a dynamic professional with proven account management and campaign coordination experience. We are a fundraising management service provider, working with Australian charities to deliver successful fundraising and donor management campaigns.
As a Campaign Coordinator, you will be the contact for several key NFP clients supporting with strategic development right through to the execution of multi-channel campaigns. Working with a variety of clients throughout Australia, you will nurture existing relationships and continually develop their fundraising programs to achieve desired results.
- Be the main point of contact for the NFP clients.
- Support with the strategic development of fundraising programs.
- Provide excellent customer service and improve on existing client relationships.
- Be the primary person responsible for the implementation of client fundraising programs.
- Organise client and creative briefings, coordinate concept development, manage production with printers and mailing house to ensure campaign budgets are adhered to and deadlines are met.
- Provide accurate quoting and invoicing relative to accounts managed.
- Work with internal stakeholders and management to ensure clear communication and co-ordination of each NFP campaign.
Key Skills required:
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships.
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Fundraising experience with a track record of growth.
- Tertiary qualified in marketing or fundraising is preferred.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please contact our recruitment team on (02) 9288 4600 for a confidential discussion alternatively, please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediate start preferred.