Receptionist/ Office Support
OneContact is based in Sydney’s CBD, close to Central Station, we are looking for a Receptionist/ Office Support to join our busy and dynamic team. This is a great opportunity within a growing organisation where service delivery and quality are of the utmost importance.
As the Receptionist / Office Support, you will be coordinating the operational tasks of the office, liaising directly with a range of OneContact’s stakeholders. This role requires extraordinary communication, computer and organisational skills to manage the front reception and administrative tasks.
To be successful in this position, you will have the following skills and proven experience:
- Solid reception & administration experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Sound customer service skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Ability to pick up things quickly
- Well presented
- Team player
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please contact Ashima Gawander on (02) 9288 4600 for a confidential discussion alternatively, please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediate start preferred.