OneContact is looking for a dynamic professional with proven account management and campaign coordination experience. We are a fundraising management service provider, working with Australian charities to deliver successful fundraising and donor management campaigns.
As a Campaign Coordinator, you will be the contact for several key NFP clients supporting with strategic development right through to the execution of multi-channel campaigns. Working with a variety of clients throughout Australia, you will nurture existing relationships and continually develop their fundraising programs to achieve desired results.
- Be the main point of contact for the NFP clients.
- Support with the strategic development of fundraising programs.
- Provide excellent customer service and improve on existing client relationships.
- Be the primary person responsible for the implementation of client fundraising programs.
- Organise client and creative briefings, coordinate concept development, manage production with printers and mailing house to ensure campaign budgets are adhered to and deadlines are met.
- Provide accurate quoting and invoicing relative to accounts managed.
- Work with internal stakeholders and management to ensure clear communication and co-ordination of each NFP campaign.
Key Skills required:
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships.
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Fundraising experience with a track record of growth.
- Tertiary qualified in marketing or fundraising is preferred.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please contact our recruitment team on (02) 9288 4600 for a confidential discussion alternatively, please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediate start preferred.