Business Development Manager – Sydney & Wellington
- Establish and drive new business deals
- Support existing contracts and grow key accounts
- Fun and supportive working environment
Opportunities have arisen for Business Development Managers (BDM) based in our Sydney and Wellington offices.
The BDM is responsible for the identification and delivery of business development opportunities consistent with OneContact’s strategic plans.
We are looking for individuals who are people focused, passionate about networking and creating opportunities, have exposure to KPI sales cycles and possess strong relationship building abilities.
You will have excellent time-management skills, be able to work independently and have a honest and ethical moral code and positive attitude in all that you do.
The role will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Business Development and Marketing
- Brand Development and Management
- Building a portfolio of clients in the corporate and not-for-profit sectors
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline
- Create and be accountable for client proposals, presentations and ongoing information
- Increasing the level of market share by winning new business, targeting acquisition of customers who are spending with competing contact centre providers
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven B2B sales experience – essential
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Proven portfolio of new business achievement
- Mature, flexible, honest and reliable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build solid internal and external stakeholder relationships – essential
- Existing business relationships and networks
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please contact Ashima Gawander on (02) 9288 4600 for a confidential discussion alternatively, please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com.