Business Development Manager
Wanted: Business Development Manager
- Establish and drive new business deals
- Support existing contracts and grow key accounts
- Fun and supportive working environment
An opportunity has arisen to work for one of New Zealand’s newest contact centres as a Business Development Manager (BDM) based in our Wellington office. The BDM is responsible for the identification and delivery of business development opportunities consistent with OneContact’s strategic plans.
We are looking for someone who is people focused, passionate about networking and creating opportunities, has exposure to KPI sales cycles and possesses strong relationship building abilities. You will have excellent time-management skills, be able to work independently and have a honest and ethical moral code and positive attitude in all that you do.
The role will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Business Development and Marketing
- Brand Development and Management
- Building a portfolio of clients in the corporate and not-for-profit sectors
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline
- Create and be accountable for client proposals, presentations and ongoing information
- Increasing the level of market share by winning new business, targeting acquisition of customers who are spending with competing contact centre providers
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven B2B sales experience – essential
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Proven portfolio of new business achievement
- Mature, flexible, honest and reliable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build solid internal and external stakeholder relationships – essential
- Existing business relationships and networks
Please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below and quote “BDMNZ” in all of your communication.